July was my best month of reading so far this year. I managed to read/listen to a total of 17 books. The following list is in the order that I read them. Any title followed by an asterisk is a book that was provided to me for free by the publisher.
1. The Last Time I Lied* by Riley Sager – Black Heart Reads Instagram book club July read 5/5★
2. Beware the Past by Joy Ellis – Criminally Good Book Club Instagram book club June read 3/5★
3. Her Pretty Face* by Robyn Harding – 5/5★
4. Caged* by Ellison Cooper – 4/5★
5. The Nature of the Beast by Louise Penny – (audio book, not pictured) Penny Pushers Goodreads book club July read 4/5★
6. Then She Was Gone by Lisa Jewell – IRL book club, April Book of the Month pick 4/5★
7. The Butcher by Jennifer Hillier – (audio book) 3/5★
8. A Spark of Light* by Jodi Picoult – 5/5★
9. Let Me Lie by Clare Mackintosh – (audio book) 3/5★
10. Summit Lake by Charlie Donlea – (ebook, not pictured) 5/5★
11. All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood – (reread) #awesomeAFbuddyreads Instagram buddy read 5/5★
12. The Widow of Wall Street* by Randy Susan Meyers – 3/5★
13. If You See Me, Don’t Say Hi* by Neel Patel – 5/5★
14. Night Film by Marisha Pessl – Instagram buddy read hosted by @wherethereadergrows 4/5★
15. The Widow by Fiona Barton – (audio book) 3/5★
16. Silent Child by Sarah A. Denzil – Criminally Good Book Club Instagram book club July read 3/5★
17. She Was the Quiet One* by Michele Campbell – 3.5/5★
My favorite reads of the month were The Last Time I Lied, Her Pretty Face, A Spark of Light and Summit Lake.
My total books read in 2018 by the end of July was 102. My Goodreads goal for the year was to read 100 books.