You read that right, this is my September wrap-up. I severely neglected my blog last month, but I’m hoping to get back into the swing of things. I’ll post my October wrap-up and haul soon as well.
I read/listened to a total of 15 books in September. The following list is in the order that I read them. Any title followed by an asterisk is a book that was provided to me for free by the publisher.
1. Baby Teeth* by Zoje Stage – Black Heart Reads Instagram book club August read 4/5★
2. Charlotte Walsh Likes to Win* by Jo Piazza – (audio book) 5/5★
3. Sadie* by Courtney Summers 5/5★
4. Best Day Ever* by Kaira Rouda – (audio book) 4/5★
5. When the Lights Go Out* by Mary Kubica 5/5★
6. Hello, Sunshine* by Laura Dave – (audio book) 4/5★
7. The Dinner List* by Rebecca Serle 5/5★
8. Glass Houses* by Louise Penny – (audio book/reread) Penny Pushers Goodreads book club September read 5/5★
9. Broken Doll: Poetry and Artwork From the Mental Hospital* by Michelle Torez (ebook, not pictured) 4/5★
10. Evidence of the Affair by Taylor Jenkins Reid – (ebook, not pictured) 4/5★
11. Her Darkest Nightmare by Brenda Novak – (audio book, not pictured) 4/5★
12. The Replacement Wife* by Britney King 5/5★
13. The Girl Who Lived* by Christopher Greyson (ebook, not pictured) 5/5★
14. Somebody’s Daughter* by David Bell – (audio book) Black Heart Reads Instagram book club September read 4/5★
15. Sold on a Monday* by Kristina McMorris (audio book) 4/5★
My favorite reads of the month were Charlotte Walsh Likes to Win, Sadie, The Dinner List, and The Replacement Wife.